I’m going away for a few days to celebrate a friend‘s bday in Asheville so I’ll be apart from my dearest darling longer than we both would like. We spent some time together the evening before my trip and he did a few things that were simply sweet and made me more appreciative of him.
A few of my faves:
- He scratches my head perfectly. I love to have my head scratched for whatever reason and he always obliges me, even when he doesn’t want to do it. I’m pretty bratty about it.
- He sings to me. He usually sings songs in French or Sangho so I don’t really know what he’s talking about, but he also makes up random songs, adding my name into the mix. It’s super cute and makes my ❤ smile every time.
- He buys/brings me tea. The Somalian plaza in Clarkston, Ga has a restaurant called Halal Pizza and Cafe. They make some of the BEST tea I’ve ever had! I think I may go back today.
Thinking through these seemingly insignificant actions made me think about ALL of my favorite things and experiences, so I’ve decided to share SOME of them with you! I won’t share links to everything since I’m not in a sponsorship relationship, but you’ll definitely want to take the time to look into these and make some of them your own. Happy searching!
1. Final Straw
2. Amazon Paperwhite (the new water-resistant one)
3. Airpods (the older ones since I can't justify buying a new pair)
4. Yet Rambler
5. Candle Warmers
6. L.L. Beans for rain and cold weather
7. Emory boards from the nail salon (shouldn't be more than a $1)
8. AppleTV (makes for sense if you have a lot of Apple products though)
9. ViscoPoint pens
10. Trader Joes and Publix brand almond milk
11. Quip toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste
12. Mason jars from the grocery store (I always see them in Publix)
13. Conair mini blow dryer
14. Heated blanket from Cotsco
15. Subscription boxes (I'm posting about my fave subscription boxes this week!)
16. Vera Bradley toiletry bags (I usually get mine from the outlet)
17. Bamboo Juices
I'll keep adding to this list, so check back to see more soon!